Thursday, September 7
Is it just me, or have people all of a sudden stopped showering? I know our taxes are high, but come on, when you sense a funky smell wafting around you - it's you. Every day, every day, that I've been in school this year, somebody either stinks like ass, or fucking farts in the classroom and/or hallway. What the fuck is this?

One of my used Faith No More CDs came in the mail today, not even a week after I ordered it. Amazon, you will never let me down. My items always come earlier than the expected delivery date at My Account. Amazon.com was created by god's right hand himself. In addition to that, the CD is nearly in mint condition; the only thing missing is the plastic wrapping in which it first comes out of the factory. This is the kind of precision that obsessive compulsives [like me] fucking crave.

So it's about time I stopped using the same 17 or so insults in my vocabulary and headed to the library to pick up some brain food. Today I went and got Anthony Bourdain's book, Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly. That man, and his show - are fucking amazing. If there is any other TV host that should write a book, it is Mike Rowe. He's a silly bitch too.

School sucks balls, I don't need to elaborate on that subject. But I will point out this one unnecessary happening today - I was sitting at a table during lunch eating french fries like my usual habitual self and was waiting for two of my friends to come. They never came, but Richard did. After several minutes of wonder at where these two people were, we decided to go outside and scout them out. Turns out they were hanging out on the steps.

I asked, "Why did you leave me there?" She said, "Oh, I'm sorry." Like it was nothing at all.

What the fuck? I thought that was rather rude. And this is coming from someone who is constantly bitching and preaching to me about how shitty people can be. I see so much irony and hypocrisy throughout my life that sometimes I think it's just better to shove a pinecone up my ass.

Then there's my Lit./Lang of Pop Music class. This dumbfuck sitting diagonally behind me keeps waving his arm around for attention, moving his desk, being stuck in it like a fucking jack-in-the-box, and loudly asking and annoying people this: "What band does John Bonham play for again? What band does John Bonham play in????"

I was about to gag a rotting kidney out from my throat at that moment, man. That's like stabbing me in the heart with the end of a lawn flamingo; the end that you stamp into the grass so that it doesn't get blown away in the elements. Not knowing what band John Bonham played for? Jesus fucking Christ.

And yes, there is an entire course based solely on learning about the history of good music. It's just that the majority of students turn the class into the equivalent of a session at the salon getting your pubes waxed or some shit. Someone was taken aback by all the shit classes that I'm taking this year, and what apparent "senioritis" I have. That's one of the biggest loads of bullshit that I have ever heard coming towards me. I'm always like that; I don't go to class 100% of the time, I don't do my work 100% of the time, I take the cheap asshole way out of things, I never take shit too seriously, and most of all, am I ever one to follow rules? I've had senioritis since I was born, bitch.


Christina N. @ 4:53 PM