Tuesday, September 26
I GOT THE JOB AT BANANA REPUBLIC!!! Fucking owned, bitch! $8.50 an hour, flexible schedule, shnazzy clothes and more sexy male customers. Fucking A. I also heard that the employee discount is very generous, and you folks know how that is secretly one of the single facts that drove me so fucking crazy to get this job. Thursday I come in for a half hour to do paperwork, and my first day is on October 15th. You know, to give Pier 1 my two weeks' notice and a sap story for them to bawl all over. I'd recently gotten a raise from them and it still hadn't even reached $8 yet. Kiss my ass.

Tonight was "Astronomy Night." Doc Smock, my Astronomy teacher, offered to everyone in the class [who wants to] to come to the football field bleachers at 7:00PM to come and look at stars and constellations and shit. You know, what cool kids who have lots of time and marijuana on their hands do.

So at 6:15 Lauren picks me up in her maroon fucking colored Ford Contour and we go to Quick Chek to buy some snacks. She gets like Perrier, Redbull, and yogurt drinks for herself while I stock up on chocolate and pizza-flavored snacks. It was cool beans.

It's really funny watching her screaming like a fucking inflamed Axl Rose at innocent drivers. She recently just got a car and today was the first time she'd ever driven me anywhere, and to be honest, she is a completely different person behind the wheel. Frankly, to get an idea of what she's like while behind the wheel, just imagine me ranting and rambling about Gwar in the norm.

Blah blah blah I can't finish the rest of this.


Christina N. @ 7:19 PM