Saturday, August 26
Motherfucker called me four times before 1:00 in the afternoon even came around. I kind of wish I knew some funky language (besides vietnamese because it's totally asian and I am totally asian so he'd know it's me just fucking around) just to confuse the son of a bitch. Maybe I should ask Ilona to speak russian to the idiot so that he'd think it's the wrong number and never call again.

The interview at Mandee didn't go too smoothly. I think the girl liked me and the weekends-only shit overall, but the bad part was that associates usually get $7 an hour. Screw that shit, man. I'll only take the job if they give me at least $8 an hour because I'm tired of this uneven $7.61 Pier 1 crap.

After that, my mom took me to Target to buy something for her friend's new baby, Matthew. I saw this odd toy and fell in love with it. I mean, it's got a fucking pillow for a head. How could I not love it? Seriously, I fucking wanted to own that motherfucker. But at the same time I need to throw away my brick of a cell phone and save up for other more important things. Not that Honk-Honk-Ashoo isn't important, it's just that the Smashing Pumpkins box set is more critical to my well-being.

So we ended up buying the toy for him and none for me. Sucks.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Press his pillow corner and he only speaks a total of three illiterate sayings!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fuckass, who wouldn't want a dog sleeping on their forehead and covering their pores for eight hours? Because pillows don't get pimples, shithead.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I guess pillows speak english. So the next time you have sex, watch out for what you say because your bed linens know all.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'd fucking kill to have all those toys.


Christina N. @ 5:27 PM