Wednesday, July 26
How was work? It sucked balls. Of course it sucked balls.

My mom had to drop me off at the plaza about 45 minutes early because she had to go to work too, and it takes half an hour to get to her workplace. So I went shopping. Jesus Christ motherfucker that's obvious. Banana Republic had a nice cheap shirt on sale but it had holes in it. Kiss my ass, shithead.

I bought a shirt at The Gap and found fell in love with a dead cow. Fuck men, I don't need men. I need this jacket.





200 fucking bucks. This is going to take a while to get the money for. It just screams Christina. Oh, it really does. But only dogs can hear it screaming my name. Just like they can hear those whistles and we inferior human beings cannot.

On second thought, I do need men. I need that jacket so I could talk to men about sharpshooting at large land-dwelling mammals' genitalia and all the other wonders of life.



Bison in Ted Nugent's graphically award-winning video game, entitled Wild Hunting Adventure.


Christina N. @ 1:38 AM