Wednesday, July 12
I have quite a hankering to go to White Castle. Don't know why. Maybe it's the miniscule cubic burgers that make them so adorable and amusing, and so delectable. Yeah, motherfucker. I could really use some of those right now.

So I leave on Sunday for the National Student Leadership Conference for six days in New York City. It's fancy shit, and I'll be meeting with a lot of fancy and supposedly important people for "an amazing experience." This shit cost a lot of money, it better be fun. I'll be living in a fucking dorm, and they better fucking have cable television (which I doubt) so that I could watch Rescue Me on Tuesday. Damn right shithead, I live for that show. I look forward to it all goddamn week long, it's that crazy.

I was also invited to another Leadership Forum type of thing in Washington D.C., where I'd study in the Pentagon or some shit. That costs about the same as the other one, around $1300 bucks but this one is going to be harder for us to pay off because of all the recent shit that's going on, and the fact that I said I'd try to pay off more than the half that I'd already paid for the other conference.

Birthday's tomorrow and no Pokemon cake has been purchased yet. Perhaps I'll go buy one for myself because I don't think any other motherfucker cares enough. Cares enough as in eating Pokemon cake with me.

Jefferson Airplane is seriously, one of the most god awful band names that anyone could ever have possibly thought of in the history of band names. Jesus fucking Christ, that shit is horrible just to say in your head. It's like taking a hit of crack every time you say their name. Go ahead, say it -

JEFFERSON AIRPLANE


There. You have just lost 500 brain cells.




Christina N. @ 11:02 AM