Monday, July 31
Adore is the saddest album that I have ever heard. Yet it is so fucking good. So basically I'm screwed.

Screwed in more ways than one, man. My medical bill was over two thousand fucking bucks for just six hours in the cripple house. Thanks to insurance, we only have to pay $120. I'm not sure if my mom's making me pay for it since it was my own doing, but if I am, Jesus fucking Christ that would suck balls. And I owed John $150 as my portion of the fine. So that's $270 gone in what fucking night.

Just when I'm trying to leave Pier 1, hot guys are starting to apply and get hired. What the flying fuck? Am I cursed or something? Probably. I broke the wrong fucking mirror when I was younger. I should've broken the one for having a small handbag collection.

I hate moose. Fucking ugly, scary creatures. The topic of them and their terrifying existence on this planet came up last night when I was talking to Shaina on the phone for about five hours. We talked until the fucking sun went up. She was talking about thinking of moving to Canada, and moose dwell like ants in Canada. It reminded me of how much they scare me. There are only three things in the world that scare me: moose, germs, and pineapple eyes.

Seriously, that shit scares me. Like when you're cutting up a pineapple and have gotten all of the hard skin crap off, it's as though the hundred or so eyes are staring back at you and screaming and crying at you not to slash them off the pineapple head. And they got that stupid little hair-like thing in the center, too. That is the scariest of all motherfucking fruit eyes in the world.

Rambutan is scary, too. Fuckers look like bugs.




Christina N. @ 8:51 PM