Wednesday, June 28
You know what I've always wanted to say to somebody? "YOU'RE DEAD TO ME." It's just probably perhaps the greatest and most degrading, demoralizing sentence to ever say to someone. My mother once said to me that "You mean nothing to the family" and "I never believe a single word you say." It's no wonder I don't talk to her as much, because she doesn't believe a single goddamn thing that comes out of my mouth.

But hopefully I'll have no reason to seriously say that to anybody, because that's just downright shitty. I dare anyone to call me right fucking now and piss me off so much that I'll say that to you. Dude, I'd probably get such a kick out of it too. I'm serious, doesn't it feel exhilerating to bark a nice, incriminating insult at some lower being? I don't know about you, but there should really be a job where all you do is make people feel like shit. Army drill sergeant? Manager at Burger King? Perhaps.

Work pretty much sucked balls. The store manager was working today and she made me fix up the back of the store, which includes lamps, bedroom shit, and pillows and rugs. That area of the store was in such natural disaster-like condition that I broke more of a sweat than I do when I clean up my own house.

And then Sally came to work. As usual, we ordered food. I know I only worked for four hours, but you know me, I eat like not a fucking horse, but something withing the boundaries of - bison? Yeah, I think those motherfuckers eat a shit ton of food every day. She had a creme brulee cheesecake and I had a side order of french fries from Bensi, which is right next door. Trust me, side order of french fries to them is more like a plate to serve four. But of course I ate it all. And a bite of the cheesecake, too. It was deeee-lish.



Bison



I'm done.


Christina N. @ 5:17 PM