Monday, June 19
Got home at 10:30 today, so it was just another day of lollygagging and waiting for someone to call me into work, or just give me some kind of fucking info. I asked for more hours starting next week or later this week because of the huge amount of time that I will be having on my hands. My last check was only a measly $113.61.

Is it hot out, you say? I very well fucking know it's hot out because I now have to sleep in the basement because of it. For some shitheaded reason, I'm not allowed to have the air conditioner in my room, but my eleven-year-old sister who hasn't grown any sweat glands yet does get to have one in her room. Justice, my ass.

I had a very fascinating weekend. Since I wasn't on the schedule to work on Saturday, I went to a show with Natalia at the Baker Ballroom in Dover. Holy shit, man, I got drunk off of my tiny asian ass. I think the main reason was because while we were waiting outside for the doors to open and finally saw that they were, we were afraid we were going to be patted down so I downed all of my stuff in about three minutes. Natalia just threw hers away. Smart move, man. Because I proceeded on to be the biggest fucking fool of the night, next to A Dying Declaration. You could tell by their pathetic name that their music is just as, or even more so, shitty.

The show ended at around midnight, but my mom was being a bozo and only let me stay until 11:00 before she came by to pick me up. I was so fucking bummed, because I only went to see two bands - Birth Screams and Knife the Glitter. Knife the Glitter was the last band to go and if the bands had kept to their ordered schedule, Knife the Glitter would've been the second to last band to play and I'd have no problem at all. Whatever, man.

Despite my drunken stupor, I knew when to get serious. Especially around my mom. So when I stepped into the car, I fucking shut down.

All smaller pictures taken by Natalia.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The venue right before the first band came on.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 001
Birth Screams


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 003
Eric


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 004
Birth Screams again


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 005
Evan, blurry as hell. I really don't know why I took so many pictures of this band. I just like a fucking moron kept pressing the button on my camera over and over.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 007
Stryper colors


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 008
A Kotex truck just exploded on the stage.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 009


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 014


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 015


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 016
Hey look, my first balanced photo!


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 017
It took me quite a while to figure out that that guy was a security guard. I was wondering why he was just sitting there not checking out the bands.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 019
I can't remember how many songs they played, but it was great while it lasted. The other five bands before Knife the Glitter fucking sucked balls. Maybe except for one, but I can't recall who they were.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 020
Tried to get a picture of Jon but that didn't work out very well.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 021
Lights, what the fuck do you think?


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 022
After Birth Screams' set was over.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 023
My buddy Natalia.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 024
Hey look at that stupid guido and his shiny hair checking out that shitty band in the background!


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 025
SUCKAGE


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 027
Natalia, Cassandra, and I have no fucking idea who that chick in the back is.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 029
The sad attempt of a mosh pit. Damn, there's a fucking scenester right smack in the middle.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 030 2
Pixie dust for an equally girly band.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 031
Fat chick is fucking gross as hell. I was too fucked up to even notice she was in the picture and looking back on it, I totally regret taking this piece of shit with an even bigger piece of shit in it.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 032
This band was alright. I think they were To Kill the King? Not a fan of their name, but they were okay.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 033


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 034 2
This is basically how I saw everything that night.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 035
Probably took so many pictures of one guy because he was pretty decent looking, I have to say, and got carried away.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 036
What the fuck there's not even a person in this photo.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 037
Somewhat better


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 038


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 041


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 042
Trippy


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 044


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 045
OOoOooOOOOooooooooOoh


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 050
Tried taking a pretty picture of Natalia


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Knife the Glitter, at last. I only had time to stay for one song, unfortunately. Forgot what he was talking about right here, but it was pretty funny shit.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sonic the Hedgehog
Dude, you have no idea how hard it was to try to get a picture of Kevin.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ryan


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Flash


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Joe


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Joe taking a breather of some sort.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This would've kicked ass had I gotten his head in the picture.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Haha


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And now...a photo documentary on extreme drinking.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 051


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 052
We noticed that there was a swastika design on the ceiling degrading my people.


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 053
Gross


Summer Hard Rock Concert 6-17-06 054
YEEEEEEAH, BOIIIII!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Natalia's buzz obviously wore off way before mine did.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't know why the fuck I was wearing sunglasses in the dark.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jibba jabba whizaaat?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Good times, good times!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I called so many people and couldn't remember what the hell I was saying to each poor soul that had to hear my speed-yelling. Fuck, I don't even remember taking this picture.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You could see three feet up my nose


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me, Erin, Cassandra, and Natalia


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sweaty as hell


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Trying to look for someone who wasn't really there.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is pretty much the exact face that I made all night.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Date rape



The End.


Christina N. @ 2:27 PM