Friday, June 23



Jeannie and I at Shop Rite(?) a many century ago. I'm the beady-eyed one on the right wearing the moon and the stars t-shirt with flappy white shorts. This might've been after going to the beach sometime, for I am not always as tan as a Filipino kid. I have stated this before. I was over her house today and asked to borrow this gem because who the fuck doesn't get a kick out of a big Hawaiian Punch dude posing with two midgets? Oh, and the fat old lady behind us with the ass of a bison wearing blue sneakers never ceases to entertain.

I didn't go to her graduation yesterday either, I chickened out like a fucking pussy. I probably didn't serve much of a purpose being there anyway and would've just ended up sitting on bleachers in the burning hot 90-degree sun for two hours, bored off of my ass because I only care for about three people in that class anyway. Yeah, I know I live five minutes within walking distance from my school but that place fucking pisses me off to no end.

Since Jeannie is now allowed to drive herself around during the day, we went to Target to purchase gifts for some friends. Then to the mall for some lollygagging and I bought, yes, another bag. My thirteenth one so far, motherfucker. And then to Wal-Mart to purchase some more gifts because we couldn't find what we were looking for in the previous shopping locations.

I bought her little cousin Jonathan, a case of Bubble Tape because no one would play with him back at Jeannie's house. Turns out he has a cold sore or some shit so he's not allowed to eat candy. Dude, his lip fucking ballooned into a giant slug protruding out of his face while we were watching The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I'm fucking serious, that lip was about to exlode. It was some funny shit, man.

The movie was okay, it could've been shorter. For some fucktarded reason, my mom came by too early to drive me and my sibling home, so we didn't have time to watch Wedding Crashers. I don't know why my friend let me borrow it, but watching it wouldn't hurt. Yesterday instead of watching Wedding Crashers, I watched Wayne's World again and laughed my flat ass off again. Excuse me, do you have any Grey Poupon?


Christina N. @ 5:33 PM