Thursday, June 22
Have you ever found yourself watching Alien on TV, sitting through half of the movie just to wait for the part when the alien baby pops itself out of the guy's stomach while they were all sitting around the table eating cereal? And then after it runs away you turn off the television set and go do something else? I do that all the time. That movie rules, but that part rules even more. That movie is shown on TV so many times that I don't even need to purchase the DVD. I would if I had that much extra money and desperately, obsessively wanted to watch extras. I'm no spoiled rich fuck, so I can't go out and buy it. Even if it does have a shiny cover.

Did you ever see the box for Saw? That shit is holographic clear and the disc inside is decorated like a saw and you could turn the box around to watch the saw spin. I almost bought that piece of shit when I first saw it at Sam Goody but then I remembered I wasn't a spoiled rich fuck. Oh yeah, I have a job, but business has been slow, therefore our hours and money has been cut. Welcome to the real world.

I've been aiming to buy the Smashing Pumpkins' box set The Aeroplane Flies High, but since my angry mother is an angry mother, I am not allowed to attend Lauren's birthday party this Saturday. She's been asking me for a long time and she really wants me to be there, but when I actually had the guts to ask my mom (out of fear of rejection, which is exactly what happened) she fucking said I can't go, with the addition of not giving me a reason why, and that just pisses me off even more.

Since it's probably my fault along the way by being an asshole of some sort, I'm not allowed to do certain things. Therefore I'm obligated to get something for Lauren anyway, to make up for my absence. I'll get her a little something extra too, since she definitely deserves it. I'd be spending my low funds on her present and put off the box set for a while.

Today I'm going to my cousin's graduation, and after that she's coming over my house to watch movies and such. My mom approves of this, but not Lauren's party. Common sense? I don't fucking think so. Maybe if she gave me a reason why I can't go, then things would be a bit more peachy keen. Peachy keen is the most fruity fucking description of something, man.



Who the fuck needs this shit? What is this, are we suddenly not getting enough fiber, so less that we need musical inspiration in order to drop a douze? What the fuck?


Christina N. @ 1:20 PM