Tuesday, May 9
Have you ever read the label on the pink lemonade Snapple bottle? It repeatedly says that the drink is all-natural, made from all-natural ingredients. So I read the list of ingredients. Apparently, it also contains vegetable juice for the color. Uh, doesn't the pink in pink lemonade come from pink lemons? So technically they're fucking with the real essence of lemon just to make it pink? I have come to the conclusion that Snapple is run by a company of horrible, lying motherfuckers who do not use real fruits in their beverages.

This brings me to the question: Is there really such thing as pink lemons? Yeah, I know it sounds dumb but I'm fucking serious. How the hell is pink lemonade made and where does the pink come from? If it comes from some stupid bullshit like vegetable juice, then I might as well bury myself right now because this is the dumbest fucking question I have pondered at all year.




LIARS!!!!



I am particularly angry at this brand of beverage because it is seems to run a monopoly at just about every place that sells cheap food. And you know us New Jerseyans love cheap food. Gatorade is a given. Stupid shit doesn't even taste good. But Vitamin Water - I'm gonna get you.




Christina N. @ 7:27 PM