Sunday, May 21
I'm really pissed right now but, LET'S GET THIS ON!!

Yesterday after the most dull and pointless day at work, I took Jeannie to go see Birth Screams, Knife the Glitter, Red Light Green Light, The Jonah Complex, and Kodiac Bear Regiment at the Cedar Lake Clubhouse in Denville and met up with Natalia upon stepping out of the car. Show started late so we just hung around the little kiddie playground for about an hour. It rained and shone at least five times during the course of that one fucking hour.

Show was fucking excellent though, holy shit, man. I can't even say.

05-20-06 Birth Screams, Red Light Green Light, Knife the Glitter Show By Natalia Zyga (1)
Buzzed on vodka and soda.


05-20-06 Birth Screams, Red Light Green Light, Knife the Glitter Show By Natalia Zyga (2)
Fucking buzzed.


05-20-06 Birth Screams, Red Light Green Light, Knife the Glitter Show By Natalia Zyga (3)
I never knew I had such long arms.


05-20-06 Birth Screams, Red Light Green Light, Knife the Glitter Show By Natalia Zyga (4)
Don't drink and slide.


Alright I'm really short on time right now so I'll show you kids pictures of the awesome bands later at a time when my mom isn't so inclined to stab me in the neck.


Christina N. @ 9:36 PM