Friday, May 12
I finally have a weekend, the first in months, with no major schoolwork to do. True, I don't do anything until Sunday afternoon after work, but I finally have all that shit off of my shoulders and went back to what I am quite known to do - lay around. The thing about yawning and stretching too much is that I keep getting these nasty fucking charlie horses on my neck. You bet it's painful. I think charlie horses happen due to a lack of oxygen in your muscles or calcium or something; I don't know, it's some kind of lack of some shit from your body.

I have also come to the conclusion that I need new video games. It's really sad when you have had an Xbox for five(?) years and only have two games for it. I need to find a game where you just walk around and shoot shit - don't want the extra strategy and mission crap, I just want to continuously shoot crap for hours upon hours. Now that is a quality video game. Tomb Raider always required too much thinking and that is just plain too much requirement in a video game for a person like me. I think I already beat both games that I have, and played one in hopes of kicking major alien ass but got bored within five minutes after killing myself a hundred times.

Oh yeah, and even if I do own a Sony Playstation too, me and my sister beat all of those games mercilessly. Shut the fuck up, I don't care if Playstation games cost five dollars right now. CD's are more important right now so video games are out of my budget.

The urge to buy clothes has strangely gone away for the past two weeks or so. It's really odd, because right around now or this weekend should be when I get another damn bag. It is very quite sad. And I don't think that last sentence sounded right but who gives a flying fuck?

This is the gayest superhero that I have ever seen:



Christina N. @ 5:41 PM