Thursday, May 25
I recently went through my music collection and found that I have a shitload of Incubus albums - the only one that I'm missing is Enjoy Incubus. And damn, they really are good shit. Ever since I couldn't find my Anthrax shit anymore, I could officially get through with life right now. Not that I depended on Anthrax like a 109-year-old depends on an iron lung.

A long time ago I recall talking about Faith No More's The Real Thing and how I didn't like it as much as Angel Dust and how it "ain't the real thing." Well, like someone has told me before, it takes you a while and a number of listens before you start to like Faith No More's material and it gradually grows on you. It truly is. The Real Thing is good shit and now ever since I've watched the film Pay it Forward, I'll always think of Mike Patton and the bully kid who shares the same hair. I fucking swear, there is a mini Mike Patton in Pay it Forward.


Christina N. @ 4:58 PM