Friday, May 26
It's really sad that I spent an hour and a half last night playing one straight game of Chuck Norris Attack of the Massacre Ninjas trying to beat the high score. And then I found out that the game didn't keep track of high scores. Jesus fucking Christ. It's either that it didn't keep track of high scores, or that I still didn't fucking beat it. Dude, I had more than 100,000 points and more than 3,000 dead ninjas. Fuck you, man.

I was kicking so much ass that I had to leave Chuck standing there for like nine ninjas to beat his ass in order to lose because my mom was getting cranky and told me to go to bed. That game has a rightful place at addictinggames.com.

Since there was no school today, my mom and I decided that shopping down at Willowbrook would be a good idea. I could go get my iPod fixed and replenish on makeup. Well, turns out that I got neither thing done. After eating a tasty lunch of ranch-bacon fries and cinnamon sticks, we went straight to Delia's, where I spent almost up to $60 worth of shit there. (And yes, I almost got another new bag, motherfucker.)

The Willowbrook mall doesn't have a fucking Apple store. I fucking swear, every mall and its mother has an Apple store. Except for Willowbrook.

Sixteen more dollahs were gone at Old Navy for a surprisingly nice denim jacket. The Gap has practically the same jacket worth $60. You just got served, Gap. You too, Sarah Jessica Parker.

I spent another ten bucks at Macy's and two dollars for a bottle of Brisk because some stupid shitwad knocked off the "OUT OF ORDER" sign on the first machine that I used so I lost fifty cents. Damn, that's why it wasn't eating up my dollar.


Christina N. @ 5:39 PM