Monday, May 22
So Saturday was some pretty fucking good times. I think it started at around 6:30? Can't remember, Natalia and I were too drunk to even take many pictures of the first two bands (Kodiac Bear Regiment and The Jonah Complex) and even taking a piss and talking to Eric was pretty difficult. While in the car riding home and previewing the pictures that I had taken, I thought, "Damn, I did a fucking bad job."

Couldn't take that many because I was taping too many videos so they took up the majority of my camera's memory, therefore I regret not being able to record Knife the Glitter's a capella version of one of their songs which I can't really remember the name of either. But hey, it was the greatest shit ever, man.



Birth Screams & KTG 5-20-06 004
Drummer from The Jonah Complex. A pretty gifted guy I would have to say. Not to mention pretty bangin' also.


Birth Screams & KTG 5-20-06 005
Sorry for the bad pictures I couldn't concentrate on how to take good ones.


Birth Screams & KTG 5-20-06 006
That's Eric struttin' his stuff.


Birth Screams & KTG 5-20-06 007
Birth Screams fucking owned, man.


Birth Screams & KTG 5-20-06 008
Evan from Birth Screams.


Birth Screams & KTG 5-20-06 009
Operation Rolling Thunder


Birth Screams & KTG 5-20-06 010
Bad time perception and I was too slow and Evan moved so his bass got in the way. Would've been quite the kickass picture though.


Birth Screams & KTG 5-20-06 011
Jon


Birth Screams & KTG 5-20-06 013
Evan


Birth Screams & KTG 5-20-06 014
Jon


Birth Screams & KTG 5-20-06 017
Rocked so hard his fingers started bleeding, man.


Birth Screams & KTG 5-20-06 015
Check out Kevin's cute little outfit.


05-20-06 Birth Screams, Red Light Green Light, Knife the Glitter Show By Natalia Zyga (20)
Natalia took this one but I just had to include it because it's the funniest shit ever.


Birth Screams & KTG 5-20-06 001
This was during Red Light Green Light's set. The white speckle shit is sweat flying everywhere in the mosh pit. There were these two guys, one was holding the other's legs under his arms, and the other guy was jumping with his arms. Holy shit, motherfucker.


Birth Screams & KTG 5-20-06 002
Knife the Glitter!


Birth Screams & KTG 5-20-06 003
They were really nice guys, and posed and made funny faces at me when I took pictures of them. Such as Kevin, what a sillygoose.


Birth Screams & KTG 5-20-06 012
Ryan and the only really good picture that I took all night. Probably my last one, too. Go figure. And still some bad time perception lingering about, which explains the excess elbow.


Christina N. @ 7:12 PM