Tuesday, May 30
I really like being home alone because there's no one to yell at me. Whenever there's somebody else in the house that is related to me, all I get is a thunder shower of bullhorn screams and demands. Jesus fucking Christ. I understand that they care about me but up to a certain point, you're a fucking Nazi. A fucking Nazi, not that they are already ridiculous, but fucking ridiculous to the point where they should stop and think, and say, "Wait, does this make sense? What is Christina thinking about my logic exactly that compels her to be so pissed off?" Think about others wisely, please.

Last night around 1:30 she was banging on my door to tell me to go to sleep because she thought the Air Wick with a night light in my room was my TV turned on. Woman, chill the fuck out. You know I'm going to be a shooter when I'm out of the house, guaranteed. By the time I come home for Thanksgiving at the age of 26, I'll have more stripes going down my arm than the Swedish flag.


Christina N. @ 11:53 AM