Wednesday, May 17
Many people always say that they are tired from lack of sleep. Well yeah that's fucking obvious. But had it ever occured to you that when you overcome the not getting used to getting more sleep phase, that when you get into the habit of getting more sleep you really feel superior? That's true, dude. Work could just kiss my ass because I'd rather get my beauty rest, motherfucker.

But I'm probably talking out of my ass because my mom's been making me take this heroin-like substance every night to get rid of my horrible allergies. She says they're herbs and they improve your health in every way - give you energy, make you sleep better, and of course make your allegies go away. So far it's working exceptionally well. I always ask her what the hell this stuff is but she says she doesn't know; all she knows that it is fucking amazing shit. It truly is. Whatever the hell these "herbs" are, the creator of these things deserves a Nobel Prize.

What is it exactly you say? It's this powdery black shit that is in the shape and size of a marble. Apparently it is so powerful that I have to take just half a marble every day and old folks have to take one whole marble every day.


Christina N. @ 10:39 PM