Friday, April 21
I have a big problem.

There's this little annoying girl with an annoying way of speaking that keeps hanging around me and a couple of my friends like white on KKK. This girl thinks we're all close friends with her and she is always coming up to us and interrupting our conversations to talk about herself. I have no personal space when she's around because she hangs around me like how I would want James Iha to. But just like how James Iha never would hang around me, this chick would never leave me alone. She's always yelling my name in her high scratchy voice from somewhere in the hallway and I always turn around and do a 360, wondering where the hell it's coming from and who the fuck is calling my name in utter confusion since she's so short.

Why does she suck so much? Even though I was smart enough to never tell her anything personal about myself, my other friends have seen undeniable evidence of her being a fucking liar - about having an elevator in her house, getting pregnant, owning designer clothes, SAT tutoring at some guy's apartment in New York, boys and all that shit. If you say anything remotely interesting, she'll go around talking about it to other people like you're fucking scum. This I could obviously see because she's always telling me shit about other people. I could care less about what's going on in other people's lives. It's none of my fucking business and she has no fucking business telling things about my friends to other people.

She never shuts the fuck up and whenever she's around, everything is about her and everyone else is basically supposed to listen and support her bullshit. Jesus fucking Christ. Why must people be such fucking dipshits in school? Surely in the real world people aren't as literal and bitchy. Probably because in a learning institution, that particular environment forces people to socialize and privacy is limited. Fuck you, fucking shithead.

Things couldn't get any worse when one of her teachers retired, and for some reason the new teacher's schedule has her taking the same lunch as my good friend and me have. My friend and I can't even have a good time, much less talk, because of that loser potentially spilling out all of our lives to unsuspecting ears. So lunch on B days basically just went down the toilet. The two of us just hang around pretty much in awkward silences because of the third party. It's pretty horrible. And plus, I have health class right before lunch so before I know it, she'll be following me out the door. Even if I do jump out of my seat like a jack-in-the-box on crack when the bell rings and run for my life.

So the thing is, you'd normally think I'd fucking tell this chick to take her ass and blow it off to someplace where she could go fuck herself. But to me she hasn't yet done anything outright and blatantly moronic. As a matter of fact all she's been is nice to me. But secretly she's a fucking dickwad, I know it. I don't know what to do, man. If I start spitting out curses at her like a badass motherfucker it would be sort of odd becaus I don't really have an obvious reason to. It's sort of hard to explain.

This girl just won't get a fucking clue. No matter how impersonal I am when talking to her, no matter how many times I walk away from her, she still finds me somehow. People need to get a fucking Common Sense Detector and get a life. Yeah, this bitch has even less of a life than I do.

If she keeps on nagging me and killing my fucking relationships with friends, I'm going to go fucking nuts. I almost already did today because it's about the third lunch that I'd had with her and I can't stand wasting such valuable time to talk to my friend; just sitting there talking about a bunch of sparse, unimportant bullshit because we can't say anything worthwhile in front of the other chick.


Christina N. @ 4:36 PM