Thursday, April 20
"Shotgun Blues" is by far, the worst Guns n' Roses song ever. I do not agree with the popular opinion of "My World" as being the suckiest Guns n' Roses song because it sort of reminds me of Nine Inch Nails and Nine Inch Nails is not crap. Use Your Illusion II used to probably be one of my favorite albums of all time and then the excess piano solos just stuck way too far up my ass. Fuck you, Dizzy Reed. And fuck you Axl for hiring that goddamn son of a bitch. Both of you turned the album into a fucking a sissy's paradise for the ears.

Use Your Illusion I now beats the second one in my mind. I don't like any of that piano pussy shit. If I want to hear a piano for the rest of my life I might as well sew my vagina shut with barbed wire.

I had a field trip today and never got a chance to take a piss afterwards, so I walked out of school early and speedwalked home. Well guess who stopped me? You guessed it; my neighbors. They fucking hollered through the window all these "Hi Christina!"'s and Karen started talking (from their kitchen window) about how she found her old wedding dress in the basement and was trying it on, and my mom even came over yesterday or something and they had fun. Like I give a flying fuck? Come on, I have to go pee, urinate, make my pants fit better. Do you really think I'd want to talk about something that you wore thirty years and thirty pounds ago? I was so aggravated and annoyed to the fucking core. They do this to me a few times every week when I walk home and when I leave school I want to fucking get out of there. No stopping me from getting home to my beloved porcelain shit bowl.

For some reason I've been stuck with teachers that never let me go take a shit. Dude, sometimes I really do need to take a shit. I stopped walking around the goddamn building twice to take up time instead of actually going to the bathroom, I actually shit nowadays. My math teacher doesn't let me go and then a fucking substitute teacher at the end of the day doesn't let me go. What the fuck, has everybody been protesting against bladder control all of a sudden?

The field trip was to the Morris County Courthouse, to see the Blackwell St. art on display by students in Morris County, duh. I entered something in of course and of course they're fucking idiots so my art didn't make it into the show. I really liked my entry too. Should've entered in a photograph of a piece of shit because that probably would've made it in.


I really like this. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking.



Had I entered this, it probably would've been accepted because even though it's some gorgeous shit, it's pretty fucking boring.


There was this chick of whom we kept seeing like ten or eighty pieces of crap that she made being displayed on every floor of the courthouse. Quite not so frankly, she sucks and she's boring. All she did was take pictures of original and unique shit like clouds, buildings, trees and emo kids. You know, lots of stuff that has never been done before by anyone in history. It's tools like that that piss me off and make things unfair for others. But you know, life isn't fair so I should just shut the fuck up.

Other than that the trip was very nice and Wendy's makes really good chicken strips.


Christina N. @ 5:05 PM