Thursday, April 13
Dude, how many people have covered "Dancing in the Streets?" There's David Bowie and Mick Jagger, Van Halen, and that other person whom I constantly hear blaring from the Pier 1 Imports speakers. There's probably at least five more versions that really suck balls, and someone told me one is half in spanish. I don't even know who originally wrote and performed the damn song.

Same thing with that song called "Layla." Derek & The Dominoes, Eric Clapton, and a thousand handfuls of other folks covered it. Even Eric Clapton and a few other dudes at once. Quite not so frankly, I'm sick of that song.

Yesterday morning at 8:00, my mother slammed open my door and surprisingly said that we were going to New York. Of course this was not influenced by my wanting but of by Jeannie's wanting because apparently I'm the undeserving asshole. So we shopped in Soho and walked down Broadway. Yeah, I did get an amazing pair of $70 shoes and two other cheap articles of clothing but the trip would've been much greater had I not been rushed so many times. I was particularly aggravated when my mom wanted me to hurry up and get the fuck out of this two-story shop called Lounge that had thousands of dollars worth of Rolling Stones memorabilia on the walls. Oh, I finally find something that I'm really fucking interested in and you make me leave? Just because I can't afford it means that I shouldn't bother looking at it? Goes the same for clothes. Like I give a shit, man. I make enough money to save a ton for the future and to buy few pieces of pricey clothing as opposed to a hundred pieces of shitty clothing. I never really spend my money on anything else because I don't have much of a life and I don't like anything else. Much like a close-minded motherfucker.

Spend it on music? Please, the fucking east coast overcharges that shit like it's fucking gold. Fuck that shit. I prefer my friend, The Illegal File-Sharing Program.

On the way home through the city, I snapped some pictures from the car. Some pictures are unusually small because my Flickr account exceeded the uploading limit and Photobucket is more like Bucket-o'-Shit.



A pimp! Fully-clad in 1970's car-lining carpeting.

A fat asian chick. That's an oxymoron right there.

A scary black guy playing with a bubble gun.

He thinks he's Clint Eastwood or some hot shit like that.

It's blurry, I know. Keep in mind that the car is fucking moving and this is focused to like 14x. 95% of Chinatown would be in jail if I take pictures of all of the bootlegging shops such as these two and handed them into the police.


We stopped at a red light next to this garbage truck, where someone seems to have thrown a raw meat sandwich at it.


Would you lick it off for $100 million dollars? It would cover all your medical bills, after all.


As if New York has enough shit being dropped onto the street.


This little old woman in Chinatown is a little too oldschool. Get a fucking shopping cart.

She was taking out the garbage out of this particular New York City garbage can when I noticed that she was wearing a Spiderman cap.


Christina N. @ 1:54 PM