Saturday, April 15
I'm bored like a motherfucker. My family went to their friend's house for a barbecue or something. You know, that same house that I always claim to be completely boring and if I go I sit there for six hours watching reruns of I Love the '80s and waiting for Rush videos to be over on VH1 Classic because that house has DirecTV and TiVo. But even if that house has VH1 Classic, I still prefer being home than having to shit in that dirty bathroom.

I once watched part of Sin City there and to be honest, it bored me. Mickey Rourke or whoever it is with the fake Jay Leno chin, needs to talk faster if he wants to keep me interested. That movie has way too much hubbub surrounding it. So does Kill Bill. That shit sucks too. Probably because I'm biased against this stupid asian trend that's going on. Like in the '70s when it was cool to be black. Well in 2000 I guess it's cool to be asian. No it ain't. Our parents are still strict and we're still fucking elitist assholes who can't figure out which color to dye our hair so we pretend to be blondes.

Since I don't really have the authority to rent movies in this house, my mom rented Memoirs of a Geisha and Chicken Little the other day with her Blockbuster coupon. Memoirs was an exceptional movie I have to admit, but I dare did not watch the chicken flick. Fuck that, man. Fuck Pixar. Shove those computer graphics up your ass and make another animated Batman movie or something by hand. Yeah, that's right, the old-fashioned goddamn way.

Yeah, Mask of the Phantasm, that was it. I was like four years old when that came out on VHS and I made my parents buy it for me, probably from Shop Rite or something. It was so fucking cool that it came in a black box, not a pussy white one like those Disney videos came in. And it even had a comic book tucked into the back of it. It was the first comic that I'd ever read, and I didn't understand it. So I just watched the goddamn movie and chucked the book into the garage or something. It disappeared from then on.

I think I still have the video but I can't remember whether it was good or not. Since no one is home and I now have access to the only VCR left, I might as well go watch it and eat more clementines.

Oh yeah I even had enough time to make one of these pieces of shit:

Create your own Music List @ HotFreeLayouts!


Christina N. @ 9:18 PM