Friday, April 28
Oh man, that annoying clingy chick who I talked about before - nobody had to go apeshit on her and tell her off. She just spontaneously turned and walked away yesterday. I tell ya, I have powers. Not really. I'm just fucking lame and she finally realized that.

So musicwise, I'm going nuts. For someone with such a huge collection of songs and shit, for the past two weeks my ears have heard absolutely nothing but The Smashing Pumpkins. They're so good dude, I fucking swear. I constantly ask myself, "What the fuck why haven't you really considered them earlier?" I don't know, but that little man inside my head that tells me what to do or what not to do should get fucking fired.

Work has been really dull without my junkie buddy around. He went on vacation, I think, and there's no one to talk to except for Debbie, Jess, and a shitload of other chicks who seem boring to me. Yeah and there's the new assistant manager, Jon. He scares me but I don't know him well enough yet so basically I need to shut up.

Sometimes I really wonder how I got that job in the first place. I couldn't give less of a shit about vases, dishes, and furniture, and in addition to that, I absolutely suck at talking. Seriously, meet me in person and it'll be like talking to Bob of Jay and Silent Bob who isn't as fat, white, and hairy. If I were able to speak like a motherfucker, I wouldn't be selling fucking chairs and dishes right now. I'd be selling third-world countries to colleagues of Fidel Castro.


Christina N. @ 4:16 PM