Wednesday, April 5
Alright alright alright, so I have this crazy guilty pleasure for: Enya. Man, that chick can make beautiful music. When I was a kid I'd hear her shit all the time because these commercials for some kind of most likely Time Life Music compilation CD called The Celtic Circle would always air on pretty much every fucking channel on TV. And her videos would always have anorexic blondes in them wearing white flowy dresses in forests running around with unicorns. I mean, who wouldn't like that? I'm telling you, I'd like it. Not that I'd want to be an anorexic blonde chick, but I'd like to be in an overly sun-exposed forest with with perfect grass and unicorns.



Oh, you irish folk!


I want an Enya CD for my birthday. Put that on your To-Do list. They should cost at around three bucks because she's probably one of the greatest guilty pleasures in the U.S. So is David Spade. Admit it, you fucking like him too.

I have to go to work on Friday right after school. That creepy motherfucker of a junkie better not be working because I seriously don't want to spend another six hours with him before I go on another family get-together where nobody will like me. He better have found some other Pier 1 Imports sales associate to follow around. Especially since it would be closing time, when employees just hang around and are forced to converse with each other out of "proper etiquette." Jesus fucking Christ. Which makes me hope that if he is working, it better not be just the two of us and the manager at night. That would suck balls, man. The last time we closed together was when I first worked with him, I think. That's when he showed me all that acid that he was hiding in his wallet that had Scooby Doo on it. Yeah, that day was cool but then he just got creepy from then on by not showing me anymore drugs with Scooby Doo on them, and just followed me around.

Did you know...

that Genghis Khan was a Mongol?

and Kangaskhan is a Pokemon?



The similarities are just so strikingly accurate!


Christina N. @ 9:01 PM