Saturday, April 22
I had a dream last night where I stole a yellow Hummer and drove around running over everything in a town with a shotgun. Drove with my left hand and shot everything in my way while running over it with the Hummer, with the six barrel shotgun in my right hand, shooting shit through the windshield because it was broken already from blasting the shit out of it. I killed like two guys and totally fucked up the town and like hundreds of garden flamingoes. And then my punishment for it was about eighty-five years in jail and ten years probation. Started to almost cry like a fucking pansy about it but woke up before I did that or went to jail. Jesus fucking Christ that was weird.

Weird enough to probably be the script for the next Vin Diesel movie. God, that man sucks. He can't act, not even in a good bad way, and plus he looks like a fucking retard. He ain't hot shit. He's too bald and too beefy and no one could take him too seriously with that lame bullhorn-like voice. I give him props for being a bouncer back in the day but it still doesn't make him cool.


Christina N. @ 11:17 PM