Friday, April 21
From what I've seen from browsing Blogger for the past few years, the general trend for a blogger is writing and speaking to an audience, also known as readers. Granted, many of these blogs are quite the entertaining read but come on, stop trying to satisfy people's wants and start really talking about what you would like to. But then again, I'm the asshole here because I think I tend to scare people away with what seems like me being quite a fucking radical. The Maximillian Robespierre or Voltaire sort of radical. I don't think so. I'm just being honest.

My favorite types of writing are the ones that are raw and honest; nothing but the bare truth. Something straight from the core, something that practically no one has the balls to ever say, but the writer chooses to get up your grill anyway. I like that, man. Just like how I like my music - Skinless and controversial.

I like to call true conformists in the blogging world, as mentioned in the first paragraph, "commercial blogs." Seriously, they are. Sure, a lot of these blogs are interesting. But they are way too much alike. The world needs some diversity here. No wonder we haven't inhabited Mars or some shit like that yet.


Christina N. @ 10:10 PM