Saturday, March 4
When I was on my work break I went to Starbucks, bought a marble mocha macchiato or some shit along with a toffee almond bar and a rice krispy treat. I sat down at a table alone and swallowed my treats, like french people do. Well the fucking moron that was sitting at a table behind me, a 28-year-old-looking idiot with an ugly slight beard, cheap sunglasses, a cap, and on a laptop, kept kicking his table so that it would hit the chair that would hit my chair, trying to get my attention. Fucker, even Shane MacGowan has better ways of getting pussy than you do. And when I was done and walked out, walked past the window, he looked up at me from the other side. Fucking dolt.

After work, my mom took me to Short Hills again to originally return some stuff, but we ended up spending big bucks. Actually it was just me. She doesn't have compulsive spending problems like I do. In January I had 400 bucks to spare from my separately saved money in the bank, for free spending that I told myself would last until the middle of summer. I'm down to about $50 and spring hasn't even started. Imagine detox at a shoppers' rehabiliation center.

All in all, what was purchased was an Anthrax DVD, a shirt, a skirt, and a dress. Only four items but that mall is the fucking snotty rich folks' mall so if you're a cheap idiot who buys your dinnerware at the dollar store, the only thing that you would buy at Short Hills is probably a single truffle from Godiva. I think from now on until I get more paychecks I'm not going to bring any money with me around anymore, except for a few bills. I'm like a fat fuck who's always on the prowl for food when it comes to new clothes. It's a female thing that doesn't come with testicles, that's why men don't understand our desire for overpriced rags.

The dress from Bloomingdale's was quite stunning and I couldn't help but self indulge like a motherfucker. They fucking had crappy t-shirts for $90 bucks but this thing was great quality and only at $88 bucks. I couldn't miss this opportunity. All pictures are blurry because I'm as steady as a crackhead, and flash could fucking suck it because it creates a glare when reflected on shiny surfaces.

one

two

three

Shadows hide all flaws, man. Most people on Myspace should try it.


Christina N. @ 11:27 PM