Friday, March 17
So that new supposedly hot guy at work isn't that hot. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. He's alright though. But not supa dupa fucking bang you. When I came into work today he seemed really odd. Like so odd to the point that I figured I didn't really like him anymore. But then he told me he was high. Did some stuff a few hours before work. Oh, now I get it. And then everything changed.

He's not a moron who's difficult and a slow thinker/speaker; He's just high. I find that pretty fucking hilarious. Because ever since I met this dude he rarely smiled or talked and his voice is pretty monotonous like Ben Stein. He starts telling me all these crazy drug escapades about he and his friends and it was really interesting and pretty fucking funny. I can't exactly remember any right now but that kid is cool. He kept following me around and wanted to talk. Who knows why.

Yeah so recovering and cleaning the store was done really early and while the manager was in the office counting up money and shit, we lounged on the living room display that was in front of the store and he showed me his stash of LSD that he hid in his wallet that had Scooby Doo on it. That was awesome and I laughed my fucking ass off. These Randolph kids are really fascinating. I must hang around them more often.

He had so many fucking stories to tell, and I had nothing at all to share, since my life is as adventurous and provocative as an episode of Murder...She Wrote. He asked me if I'd ever done this or that or whatever and I honestly said no, but he was cool and understood my boredom and didn't go all fucking apeshit on me and wasn't an obnoxious fucktard.

But earlier today after school the Ecuadorian and I went to Blockbuster so she could apply for a job. While waiting for the road to clear so that we could cross it, this fucking much older hispanic dude in his late 20's or 30's honks his horn and makes this fucking nasty "I'm horny for you, bitch" look on his face through the window at me while speeding by. Fucking moron, you're ugly and you're old and your body most likely resembles a lima bean - get over yourself. And then another car passes by and the same fucking thing happens. Jesus fucking Christ.


Christina N. @ 11:24 PM