Friday, March 3
As usual, after dinner on a Friday I'm fucking bored so what do I always do when I'm bored with nothing on my mind? I eat. I ate all the cookies and chocolate bars, and ice cream is too cold to hold even in a cup or cone so it was liver pate straight from the can and I watched Natural Born Killers again. Call me gross, but you go make out with David Guest and see which is more disgusting. It's no wonder that I have about five friends, because I purely suck. Sixteen fucking years old who hasn't gone on a social outgoing since January. Normally one would say, "It's all my goddamn parents' fault." Not entirely, in my case. My folks say I'm a fucking liar and a dumb jerk and a whole bunch of other crap but to sum it all up in a nutshell, I'm a bad person according to them. Therefore I have no permission to have friends. It's sad, but true.

If the friend were asian and didn't look like me, then they would be approved of. I refuse to be friends with a fucking tool. And by tool I mean this:


Unfortunately this accounts for 99% of the Asian-American population. Or more just like the Asian-International population.


But today, today there was a glimmer of sunshine. A sliver of hope. An idea and maybe chance or proof that not every single goddamn fucking asian man on Earth is a scummy piece of shit who's a bigger pussy than what you'll find in Paris Hilton's panties and likes anime girls over real people. Behold: James Iha.



James Iha, where have you been all my life? Right under my fucking nose, that's what. When I was younger, yeah, fucking younger, I used to fucking love A Perfect Circle to almost no fucking end. And I thought the Smashing Pumpkins were pretty awesome shit too. How could this piece of ass have slipped so easily? No fucking idea. No wait, in one of the Smashing Pumpkins' videos, one that is played too much over preference by the not-so-satisfying MTV, he was wearing lots of shiny silver and I probably overlooked him because of the fact that he looked like Jay Gordon from Orgy from all that shimmer. Or maybe it wasn't him. It could've just been Billy Corgan's head and the solar glare that reflects off of it.



From left to right: Maynard James Keenan, Jeordie White, and James Iha dancing to Journey.


Christina N. @ 10:41 PM