Wednesday, March 1
I got a double live Styx album yesterday. Fuck yeah, man.

Most of the folks here are saying that there's going to be a shitload of snow tomorrow and it's going to fuck up school. One person says 3 to 5 inches, the other says 3 to 7, yet another shithead says 6 to 8. It's the same inaccurate-from-too-many-ranges situation. Shut the fuck up and don't get your hopes up, deal with whatever comes as it comes or doesn't come. Nobody wants to see you dancing naked under the moon. And pajamas don't do shit, even when they're worn inside out. Pajamas are soft clothing for comfort while you sleep, not meteorological magic. Even I have more common sense. And all I do is sit around at home staring at my refrigerator. Not the walls. I'm beyond that.

Easy for me to say, about the weather, because my life would stay the same regardless of what goes on outside my house. If there is a delay tomorrow, I'd probably just wake up an hour later, watch the morning news, and make bruschetta and drink a glass of milk before hauling my ass out of the house. Because you know, I am actually italian. Just with a mutation in my genetic makeup that makes me have slit eyes for some reason.

Who the fuck eats bruschetta while drinking warm milk? I do. Potato chips and wine ain't bad either. If I were older and had the knowledge of driving, and with an insured license, I'd go out for breakfast at a diner or some shit. Christina's Diner isn't exactly top quality.

My mom rented a Kevin Bacon movie yesterday, Where the Truth Lies. I felt like laughing, because, it's Kevin Bacon. I knew she rented it because of me. Step up sucker don't you understand that he's the man?

What a waste of an entry.


Christina N. @ 5:22 PM