Monday, March 13
If girls have less body hair and are allowed to compulsively go clothes shopping without being considered gay, then I guess on the other end of the scale we have to endure extreme moodiness. I don't know if it's birth control, or just my natural hormones fucking me in the ass, but I today I fucking smashed open a door in a girl's face. When gym class was over and every dumb fucker was leaving the gym through the same double-door at the same time, nobody had the common sense to open both doors instead of exiting through just one and leaving the other closed. So I speed-walked to the closed door and angrily pushed it open so I could get out faster - while a girl was squeezing herself through the other one, along with about five other shitheads. I hit her on the side of the head and she looked at me and kept on walking. You fucking dolt, that's why there's such things as "double doors" in large rooms such as a fucking gym. Jesus Christ, where's Captain Obvious when you need him.

I bet if I were a dude, I'd have balls as big as John Wayne's because his have had to be fucking enormous. I heard Axl had huge nuts too, but at the same time he's a big goddamn pussy so he don't matter. It's no wonder I have about five friends; Only about 1% of the world has common sense. I bet the other 99% don't know what the difference is between shitkicker and shithead because they don't know that both are bad things to be called by.

On a more jovial note, only about 5% of the world's population would understand why this picture is funny.

Pseudo-American Bob Ross Society for the Illiterate Reader


Christina N. @ 5:13 PM