Tuesday, February 21
I have a problem.

Staying home all the time only drives me to eating like a vaccuum. All I eat is brownies, oreos, and ham. Because you know, you gotta have the balance. Lots of sugar, but at the same time you must have the salty. It's either go to work - which nobody wants to, do homework - which nobody wants to, do chores - which nobody wants to. Shithead. Going out with friends is pretty much out of the question, because if I make up excuses to go out, my mom gets bitchy. Only if someone invites me to go do something then the bitching gets to a lower level and I would most likely be able to go. She's really lame like that. So I'm pretty much stuck at home for the rest of the goddamn week unless someone decides to be friendly. I highly doubt it though. If you ask for me to go watch Brokeback Mountain with you, I'd meet up with you only to beat your fucking face for insulting me by actually asking me to go see what piece of shit with you.

I love it how my family likes to leave rotting food in its place, right next to the fresh food on the counter or in the fridge. For example, this bread:





Christina N. @ 10:30 PM