Wednesday, February 1
My mom and I were engaging in our usual bullshit conversations over dinner tonight, and she said that she is now going to buddhist temple more often because it's good for her. Good for her as in to make her shut the fuck up and try to not talk as much and not as fast without thinking. In her words, it's to, "CRUSH ME DOWN!" Which of course is pertaining to her speaking habits. She said she needed to cut down on the speed of which she talks, the amount that she talks, all the yelling that she does, and all the insulting that she does. Hell, I think I'm going to end up there someday too. Just for the mere fact that I would have to shut the fuck up, not that I really believe in a higher power besides David Lee Roth. And Kareem Abdul Jabbar, because that guy is like fucking seven feet tall.

If there is one thing that I absolutely cannot fucking stand, is high-pitched voices. Especially on a person who all they do is whine and screech about pointless shit that not even a sloth hanging on a tree with a piece of shit still stuck to its ass for two hours would give a damn. Jesus Christ, I put up with my mom enough, and having to hear anymore people like that makes me want to take two giant slabs of steel and squeeze their head until I get a Bloody Mary's breakfast omelette. I swear man, the next time I hear a stupid motherfucker whine and dine louder than Robert Plant on crack about something as dumb as pink candy, and if you were to take a picture of me doing my reaction to them it would be this.

At least she and I get along most of the time. If I didn't like her, then the slabs of steel idea would not be a mere thought any longer.

On Monday in gym when everyone was sitting on the bleachers, there was this girl sitting two bleachers behind me making obnoxious noises with not only her excessive amount of blabbering, but just plain old fucking noise with her tongue and lips, along with her high voice. For no fucking reason at all. She wasn't talking to anyone nor was she angry at anyone. She kept making these weird obnoxious sounds for about eight minutes, all the while the thermometer in my head was going up faster than an erection being satisfied. My mind was going fucking nuts, trying to keep my thoughts together, for I couldn't stay sane; The noise she was making was literally driving me crazy. I was seriously about to turn around and tell her to "SHUT THE FUCK UP." As she kept on doing whatever the fuck she was doing, I was trying to muster the strength to actually tell her to shut her fucking mouth tighter than a scared cunt with the consequence of causing a scene from it, until she just suddenly stopped. She stopped. She fucking stopped. So nothing happened. Good.

Having a high-pitched voice is almost 100% accompanied by being a constant whiner and talker. I find it to be very true. Me, on the other hand, I have a voice like a fucking grizzly bear. Get me angry and hear me roar - the ground would start shaking. That's how fucking scary my voice is. But when I'm calm, I think I'm somewhat the equivalent of Luther Vandross. Yeah, a big fat black man is what my normal voice could be described as.


Christina N. @ 7:56 PM