Monday, February 13
If somebody were to ask me what my favorite store was, by far I would say Shop Rite. Fucking Shop Rite, man. Best place ever. Whenever my mom and I are on the way home and have to stop by Shop Rite for a few minutes, I get so fucking excited.

Sandy: "I have to stop by Shop Rite for a little bit to buy milk and bananas."
Christina: "Food? Hell yeah!"

And what rules even more is that we live just across the road for a beautifully and newly rennovated Shop Rite, complete with food court, pharmacy, shit shop and liquor store. Oh man, I'd ditch a shopping trip to the lame ass Rockaway Mall any day to hang out at Shop Rite. I'd be ooh-ing and ah-ing at all the bagels and donuts and shit in the glass display counter, and see all the new items that they pulled out in the bakery section and how they rearranged or marked down the old stuff.

Not to mention that Shop Rite has the greatest collection of fucking vending machines ever. I think there used to be a pull-the-sticker-out-with-caution-or-you'll-lose-a-hand machine that gave out South Park stickers, and for some reason the Mr. Barbrady one cracked me up. I never got the opportunity to get one though. Still makes me cry to this day.

Hey, at least I don't fucking cry about how the release date for the newest Dashboard Confessional or Panic! at the Disco CD is delayed by three months. Joining PETA is more time-worthy than that bullshit.

Fuck PETA. Every time I read that name I think of pitas.

After school I had to go to the dentist again for a quick post-surgery check. Everything is just fine, except for the fact that my dentist looks a hell of a lot like Jon Lovitz. It's insane. Not only do they look alike, their voices are similar too. I wear that fact like a badge - My dentist is the striking hispanic version of Jon Lovitz.

Oh yeah, I got a story for ya. Most people would still be blushing in embarassment like a fucking pussy right now if it happened to them but I just laugh it off. While changing for gym class in the changing area, I was trying to take off this annoying sweater and it got stuck on the bottom of my bra on the way and then what came of it was a nip slip. More like the entire tit. Pretty humiliating despite the fact that I was facing the wall but then I remembered that I ain't no fat ass fucktard, so I'm not hiding anything. No shame at all, I'm not hiding five rolls of fat that probably have mushrooms growing in them. Nor an entire grand canyon of cellulite under my arms


Christina N. @ 6:53 PM