Friday, February 24
The cheap bastard that I am, I picked up a couple more CDs from the used section at FYE. I seriously hate that store, but there's nowhere fucking else to look. No pawnshops or vintage stores or anything, anywhere. I guess Morris County is just too full of shit and stuck up to have any of that within its boundaries. I heard that the three richest counties in the U.S. are located in New Jersey, and Morris County is one of them. Doesn't make any sense because what about Orange County, CA and New York? I'm probably fucking wrong.

But yeah, I picked up Trash by Alice Cooper and The Real Thing by Faith No More. The Real Thing really is the goddamn real thing, but I'm still leaning toward preferring Angel Dust. Whatever, I have plenty of fucking time to decide, because I have nothing better to do than fiddle around with my music collection for hours every day. And Trash, on the other hand, to be honest, sucks overall. It's fucking produced by Desmond Child - no wonder it sucks. About two, three - tops, songs are good. The rest is pure, clean crap. At least he made it easy by placing the good songs towards the beginning of the album, therefore I don't have to get up off my ass and press some buttons to skip a few tracks every now and then.

The Stones' Beggars Banquet was also on sale. Maybe should've gotten that instead. But I have to say, Trash had a pretty sweet album cover. Oh shut the fuck up, that doesn't matter.

When I was buying ranch/bacon fries at the food court in Willowbrook, I had the displeasure of two ugly guys hitting on me. One was the guy making my food and the other was another guy waiting on line. The guy making my food was at least nice and didn't look like a fucking sack of black potatoes - because the guy on line did. He had that typical baggy black jeans with matching jacket and black hoodie, cheap bling, and matching slanted hat on his head. Oh, and the typical butt-ugliness. While we were waiting, he said "Hello" to me and I said hi and then he did that pouty horny nodding with his head. I ignored the idiot from then on.

BAD

GOOD


I also bought a yellow t-shirt that had a picture of Jesus on it holding up a beer mug and it says, "Jesus, I'm drunk." My mom hates it because it's a hideous shade of yellow. It's like, mustard yellow. But hey, it fits well and it's funny. I don't give a flying fuck.

Like all immigrant asian mothers, she has an accent. So sometimes she pronounces "Jesus" as "Jeshit." And "Starbucks" as "Starbutt." Fucking funny as hell, man. But I think she says the "Jeshit" on purpose though. I think had the shirt been another color, she would've enjoyed it very much.

I've made up my mind. I still prefer Angel Dust over The Real Thing. It ain't the real thing. Go Jesus!


Christina N. @ 8:06 PM