Monday, January 23
Bad karma for me just doesn't stop. Yesterday was a smooooth day at work - I passed my sales goal of $1000 by about $600, sold a shitload of furniture, and with only three employees working, we all passed the store sales goal of $5000. On my break I go to Panera Bread and buy an everything bagel and one of their fucking amazing sexalicious brownies, then headed to Banana Republic while I had about twenty minutes left. Bought a clearance sweater for about nine bucks and an iPod case for five fucking bucks, man. It was the cheapest and greatest fucking iPod case, ever. My eyes were just about to implode when I saw the pricetag on it. I was checking out the sweater tag today and saw that it was made of 15% rabbit fur. No wonder it's so soft. And don't give me that bullshit on how it's inhumane to use rabbit fur in clothing. Take a look at your fucking sneakers, cow killer.

When I come home, I find that my wallet was missing from my purse. Jesus fucking Christ. Both of them, too; I keep one for dolla bills and cards, the other one for change and receipts; fucking wallets these days don't have enough pockets unless you buy those old lady ones that are as big as a scandinavian maple log. I lost $13, my library card, my school IDs from all three years so far, some change, and a shitload of receipts that I like to keep for no reason. Not much, but it still pisses me off to no end. On the contrary, it was all entirely my fucking fault anyway, despite the shitty excuses that I spit out when somebody asks me how I'd lost them. I have no one to blame but myself for this.

I know I didn't mention this yet, but last week I was written up and gotten into trouble by the stupid fucking drama teacher, an aid nicknamed "The Dragon Lady," and the assistant principal. It's too much full of bullshit for me to explain in one day, but it was fucking bullshit, alright. I knew all drama fucks are full of shit, told you so.

Today sort of sucked balls because even though it was a delayed opening, when I got home, my mom kept rubbing in the fact that I'm careless and that's why I lost my wallet; After asking if I was sad or not. Wow, thanks man.

If there is another thing that's a huge disappointment, is folks who just don't get the fucking message that they're not wanted around, but stubbornly and stupidly and blindedly still stick around like brown on poop. Much like a character named Robert Cohn in the Hemingway novel, The Sun Also Rises. If you've read that book, you'd know how much of a pain in the ass stupid people like him can be. Please, go be a pain in the ass to some other poor soul, not me. I'm a poor enough soul being that I'm yellow. I'm sick of high school, man, fucking sick of it. I couldn't give less of a shit if I have no life outside of it, but at least it has more dignity and I'm allowed to shoot people who invade my property.

Oh man, I wish that weren't illegal anymore - shooting stupid fuckers that trespass onto your property. If it were still legal, my entire neighborhood would be dead by now. What I extremely dislike about the suburbs is the nosy neighbors. Especially in New Jersey, it being the most densely populated state in the entire U.S., meaning that there's a shitload of people who live here and these shitload of people live really close to one another = not much space. It only gives everybody an easier view of one another's windows and lawns, and we could easily see everybody else's business also. And it only gives the stupid nosy motherfuckers who have nothing better to do than spy on their own neighbors, to only gossip about them to other neighbors, etc. etc. There's also the ones that go door to door telling people that there's a storm coming. Fucking pointless and a huge pain in the ass if you asked me. And if that Shoot That Fucker Off Your Lawn law weren't illegal anymore, I'd be utilizing that law just like a badge.

Nosy fuckers, mind your own fucking business and stop re-accessorizing your garden every three days and stop walking your newborn baby around in its stroller until it gets sunburn, nobody gives a shit.

If I were an adult who lived in my own house with some other houses with nosy neighbors living in them, I'd spraypaint the front of my house with the words, "I SUPPORT JEFFREY DAHMER." That'll tell them to mind their own goddamn business. You see, I can't do that now, considering I still live with my parents.

One of my alternative plans for my future, next to living the city life in NYC or somewhere in Italy or Greece or some other pleasant European country with stable weather conditions, is to live in a giant fucking house in sub-country USA - where I can have all the metalhead keg parties that I want, shoot any living thing that lives in the woods that I want, have the biggest gun collection in the world all hidden in my huge ass basement under my huge ass house, and run over all the deer and possums that I want in my 1970 Dodge Charger while sporting my aviators and blasting Foghat on the radio. Kind of ironic that I pretty much just summed up Ted Nugent's redneck life, because I'm a fucking asian chick.

Anyway, I need a radio. Pronto. I'm missing out on so much since David Lee Roth got his own radio show and replaced Howard Stern on K-ROCK. But since I am grounded, I have no way of purchasing one for at least seven measly bucks.


Christina N. @ 5:22 PM