Monday, January 9
This weekend after I get another paycheck from work my mom's going to take me to sign up for a bank account, because up to a certain amount of checks it's the law to, well, stop making somebody else cash in your checks. Or at least something like that. Damn right, I'm a big girl now. Even though I look fucking ancient for my age.

I am holding $400 in my hand right now and goddamn, it feels good. Like a bitch on a pimp crotch. After work on Saturday my mom and I might go to Short Hills or Willowbrook to buy pots at Pottery Barn and anthropologists at Anthropologie. We think there is a Pottery Barn there, or a Crate & Barrel. Perhaps both.

Lately I've been in the mood to watch Natural Born Killers again. We all know that when a person wants to watch Natural Born Killers, that person is either in the emotion of a murderous rage or is murderously horny. I'm neither. I just like watching that movie.

One thing that baffles me about it, aside from pretty much the entire movie in itself, is that I could not understand a single fucking thing that Robert Downey Jr. says.

He was trying to be cool and further satisfy his viewers, so he went for the MC Hammer hair doo that went all wrong. Also looks like Roger Klotz from that old Nickelodeon show, Doug.

I also think I'm pretty much the only chick in the world next to what Demi Moore had to act as, who has a thing for Woody Harrelson. I admit it, fucker. Whenever he's on TV, I never hesitate to stop and watch him playing the character that is either stupid or fucks up, or is stupid and fucks up. My most memorable movie moment of his was when he blew up his ass by accidentally pulling the grenade handle with the grenade still remaining stuck on his belt in The Thin Red Line. Totally not funny, but the first time around while watching that scene with my dad, we fucking cracked up for minutes upon minutes. Simply because he fucking blew up his ass.

Fire in the hole!

Woody Harrelson promotes the use of industrial Hemp.

We all know that one of the best parts in Natural Born Killers is Tommy Lee Jones and his Big Bob's Boy haircut.

Big Bob's Boy


Christina N. @ 4:45 PM