Friday, January 6
There's this person who hates me to the fucking core and pretty much ran away from me today. I enjoyed every second of their avoiding of me and all the scoffing and trying to get the hell out of my face, but I just fucking laugh.

Since my hours were cut (more like butchered), I am a free woman tonight. I haven't had a completely free Friday in two months, which was the time since I'd started working at Pier 1. I don't even work tomorrow; Only four fucking puny hours this week and I worked those four hours on Sunday. Jesus fucking Christ. If this keeps up, I'd only make about thirty bucks a week. Talk about lame. Like Fall Out Boy type of lame.

Ilona invited me to go see Memoirs of a Geisha with her and someone else but I rejected the offer because she always asks at the wrong time (wrong time as in I'm tired and would rather sit and eat mashed potatoes in the comfort of my own sofa) and plus, it's a sissy's movie. Although it really does look like a good film, it's not worthy enough for me to actually spend $15 for a ticket and snacks to sit down in a giant dark room and not talk to anybody for two hours. I'd absolutely prefer to see Hostel over that. Something to make me squirm and freak me out - something that's actually going to freak the hell out of me, and something worth a good shock. Since I like to torture others, Hostel is the movie for me.

You ain't seen the greatest guitar until you see Diamond Dave with his manly bear rug chest and an ice cream bar guitar.


Christina N. @ 4:46 PM