Saturday, January 7
I'm fucking sick of winter, man. Just a while ago when I was dusting my parents' television screen with a Pledge Grab-It cloth, the most unholy of electric shocks zapped my arm. My arm, not my fucking finger. It was the sickest thing ever. So loud a sound it made that it was like AC/DC just possessed me and then phantasmically decked my fucking face with an Angus Young. While cleaning the dust off, all of a sudden something grabbed two of my fingers, went past my elbow and stopped somewhere past my shoulder, and then pushed me the fuck away like it didn't want to be cleaned. My dad was lying down watching the TV when it happened, and he laughed at my huge jump. I wish all pieces of furniture was like that, so I won't ever have to clean any of it.

Tonight Lindsay and I were supposed to hang out at her house; eat like kings and watch a movie. But as expected, somebody at work called out so one of my managers called me to come in for the lazy person if I could. Since I'd like my fucking hours (and money) back, and to further show my "loyalty," I accepted the offer. It's all fine because her parents wanted her to come with them to some party.

This morning Ilona called and asked me if I could go see Casanova today. Man, this girl just has the worst ideas for things to do. I'm not spending another minute in a movie theater where I pay nine dollars to just sit and do nothing. I asked who was in it and she said, "That hot guy from Brokeback Mountain, the movie with the gay cowboys and shit." If I hear about that fucking movie one more time, I'm going to tell whoever mentions it to go shove a fag up their ass and see how it feels. And to be honest, I don't find Heath Ledger all that appealing. Neither do I find Jake Gylenhaal that appealing either. If Colin Farrell gets his ego/head out of his ass and stops dying his hair numerous amounts of blonde and makes another movie, then I would be very splendid. Actually I recall he might be having another movie coming out sometime or other. I don't fucking know, because it's not worth watching the commercials on the E! network anymore, much less the goddamn channel itself. Not even the TV.


Christina N. @ 4:42 PM