Saturday, January 28
Today I don't work until 5:00PM so I watched a good two hours of The Job. For some reason watching it this time around, I fucking laughed so much that Fran Drescher ain't got shit on me.

Today also happens to be the eve of the Vietnamese/Chinese New Year. I almost thought that I wasn't going to get money from my parents this year for being such a prick. Guess I was wrong, they are, it's just that I still have to do that praising crap that you have to say to every elder that gives you money.

Since there's not much to say and I have the urge to take up space and waste your time and my time, I'll show you kids a student planner cover that I had to design for a conetest. Nobody seems to like it, but I do. That's probably why no one likes it. It goes with that common myth where an artist creates something that they love so fucking much and that they worked so fucking hard on, only to turn out that everybody hates it. But when they make something that is so simple and basic with no work at all, and they hate it to the fucking core, all the critics are absolutely raving over it. Kind of makes me want to go back and make something that was totally half-assed.

front
back


Christina N. @ 4:14 PM