Wednesday, January 11
Which actor has been cast in the most movies?

Morgan Freeman
Tommy Lee Jones
Gary Busey

Morgan Freeman. Or at least in my point of view. It's amazing how many The Mature Guy Who Helps the Younger Characters With His Wisdom roles he has played in all of the many many years that he's been in the movie business. It's insane, I tell you. He is also known for the fact that I cannot name a single Ashley Judd movie where he is not in it. If he isn't in an Ashley Judd movie, surely you are mistaken and he has a cameo role as a skinny tree.

When asked what movie defined their childhood, many people like to say pussy shit like The Wizard of Oz or The Little Mermaid. I shouldn't be talking because the movie that defined my childhood was Spice World.

dude

My favorite was Sporty Spice, because I was quite the tomboy back in the day. Regardless of the time when I wore black lycra, being that I had quite the smokin' hot bod back then. But anyway, before I liked Sporty Spice I was a total Posh Spice chick. I still want that dress that she is wearing, as opposed to anything that Scary, Baby, and Ginger Spice are adorning. Jesus fucking Christ, the last time I'd ever seen so much color within such a small radius of space was in an emo kid's hair. Or maybe Boy George. But I just felt like slipping in an emo insult there.

My cousin gave me Spice World as an eighth or ninth birthday present, and included with the VHS was a poster. Thank goodness I never hung it up. My Pokemon phase was even worse. One entire wall of my room was entirely dedicated to that bullshit. It absolutely is bullshit, but even nowadays I still like to make fun of it (and me). It's pretty easy to make fun of because I was quite the amazing Pokemon master and I still pretty much remember everything about it. Just some useless knowledge that cracks me up to no end. Abra was a psychic Pokemon that evolved into Kadabra and then Kadabra evolved into Alakazam. Their gym leader was Sabrina, whose gym was in Saffron City. The first time around that Ash Ketchum visited her gym to win his fifth badge, she humiliated him by pulling his pants down and making him do the hula dance with her psychic powers. Hell yeah, motherfucker, I know my Pokemon.

You DDR kids who I guarantee used to be (or maybe still are) Pokemon fans know what I am talking about.

Rob Halford in 1978 closely resembling a little dutch boy.

A little dutch boy closely resembling Rob Halford.


Christina N. @ 6:44 PM