Friday, January 20
I just had the shittiest week in the world. But that doesn't matter. All that matters is that karma bit me in the ass so hard that I'd be shitting out tooth enamel for a week. So what did I do on Friday night? The night to end this fucking week of shit? Watched Natural Born Killers. Oh man, the first time I watched it, I was like, "Holy fucking shit what the fuck?" Now I'm like, "Fuck yeah, man."

The best parts were Tommy Lee Jones and his Big Bob's Boy haircut and the nose clippers and all the spitting when he talks, the prison riot, and when Woody Harrelson kills Ashley Judd with a pencil while she's testifying in court. I fucking laugh my ass off at each one of those things. Such horrible things, but I just can't fucking help myself.

I work tomorrow for a measly four hours. I should make the best of it and actually take pride in my work; to get my fucking hours back. I also noticed that my name has gradually flowed down to now being the last name listed on the weekly work schedule, even if I am not the newest employee. Man, I suck. Part of working at Pier 1 Imports is being friendly, talkative, and willful to help others. I'm none of that, and I was only a fucking tool in the first place just so that I could get the job. Then I got lazy, then they cut my hours, then I realized I must continue to be a fucking tool again in order to get my hours and money and respect back. Jesus fucking Christ.


Christina N. @ 10:40 PM