Tuesday, January 24
I have come to the conclusion that I have bad hearing. Happens so many times a day when after somebody says something, I say, "What?" They repeat it. "What?" They repeat it again, usually really fast and annoyed by now. "What?" The shit hearing predominantly takes place in my right ear. I know this as a fact because whenever I lay on my right side in bed, exposing my left ear, my dad's snoring through the walls is absolutely agonizing. But when I lay on my left side, exposing my right ear, the agonizing sound of his snoring is very noticeably and comfortably lower.

The bad karma didn't stop yet. This morning I forgot my lunch money, and without having a wallet or anything, didn't even have the chance to shell out my own cash to purchase food. So I pretty much panhandled my way to a satisfied stomach, and got it pretty easy. One person gave me two dollars, and another gave me one. Man, I felt as though a ray of heavenly light reflected off the sun by David Lee Roth's smile just beamed over me from the sky. Or rather, ceiling. But yeah, it was fucking awesome.

Was in a really crappy mood, so before gym class I forged a note from my mom to excuse me for the day. It said:

To Whom This May Concern:

Please excuse Christina from gym class today due to severe menstrual cramping. Thank you for your understanding.


Signed,
Sandy Le


I fucking laughed my ass off. And it worked, too.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Jesus?
Guess who this is and may you receive a blessing from God!


Christina N. @ 4:43 PM