Saturday, January 21
"1979" is pretty much the only song that I ever listen to by the Smashing Pumpkins; Unless I'm too lazy to touch my iPod again and it drifts onto the next song. They're a damn pretty good band, but just not the band that I could listen to for that much. Probably because I am terribly biased against Billy Corgan's head. I mean, every time I think of the Smashing Pumpkins I have to think of Billy Corgan and every time that I think of Billy Corgan I think of these mushrooms:

Image hosting by Photobucket


And thinking of mushrooms reminds me of when I was a little kid walking around the exterior grounds of my house and finding ugly mushrooms somewhere at the bottom of a tree. I would then take a giant stick and smack the living fucking hell out of the ugly mushrooms, watching their funky tops and stems wiggling like little white eskimo people firmly stuck into the ground. They would scare the shit out of me by the way they would wiggle when I continually hit them with the stick - which is why I wanted to beat the shit out of them before they scared the living hell out of me. Mushrooms are fucking scary, man.

Work went smoothly. Discovered that I am no longer the last employee to be listed on the weekly work schedule, but that I have moved about five or six or more spaces up out of the approximately fifteen or seventeen employees total. I also discovered that I still work four hours a day, two days a week, but on both days I have two-hour flex shifts, which equals to six. So I am gradually getting my goddamn hours back. Which is a good thing, because I need the money to buy my one true love:

Oh baby, come to mama.

Today I pulled the ultimate deed in asshole-ism. I watched that deleted courtroom scene in Natural Born Killers while my mom was sitting in the living room on the other sofa, and Ashley Judd happens to be her favorite actress. Talk about jerk. My motive was not to piss her off, but I simply just watched it because it's such a fucking great scene, man. I didn't realize that it was not very nice until right now, which is about eleven hours later.


Christina N. @ 10:22 PM