Thursday, January 26
Kevin Bacon fucking pwns. I don't know why, he just does. No, that's a fucking lie. Kevin Bacon pwns becuz h3 has a delicious fried p0rk producT in his name. And the fact that we both share the same preference in stylish eyewear makes him all the more pwning of your ass.

He was on Queer Eye For the Straight Guy today. It fucking made my life complete because it's Kevin fucking Bacon surrounded by five flaming homosexuals. Oh, I'm sorry, Diner already filled that void for him.

To tell you the truth, I've never seen Diner. It just felt like the perfect time to slip that joke in there.

Since marrying him for his name is absolutely out of the question, I just thought that if I ever were to have a son, I'd fucking ditch the father's name and just pull a complete post-labor tantrum on the poor guy so that I could be allowed to give the kid the last name of Bacon. And then the greatest first name in the world is Duff. Duff Bacon. Fucking pathetic name, but it's fucking hilarious if you asked me. I've even thought about naming my future car Kurt Russell, just for the fucking hell of it. He ain't done shit that anybody could care about, but his name is definitely worthy to hail a car with. It's like naming your ironing board Patrick Swayze; Fucking hilarious.

But then again, Hugh Jass or Hugh G. Rection is always a good alternative.


Christina N. @ 9:37 PM