Saturday, January 14
I just watched Vanilla Sky and right when the movie ended, right after the last line was said, I was like, "What the fuck?" Well despite that rather displeasing ending, it was a good movie anyway. I liked seeing Cameron Diaz getting the shit kicked out of her. She was sort of getting the shit kicked out of her, because Tom in the Closet Cruise was suffocating her with a pillow right after probably the greatest fuck of her life.

Weather is pretty shitty tonight. This afternoon it was approximately 60 degrees out and just when darkness fell, it all turned around. Rain, hail, wind, then snow. It's so fucking bad that at when certain times that the wind gusted, we could hear the planks on the side of the house creaking. The snow and the hail with the wind was so bad that it's fucking stuck all over the windows. And don't forget about that fog, man. That fucking fog makes the pink night sky with everything smoothed and simplified out by the snow look like a giant vagina. That's right, looking out the window right now is like looking into a giant vagina.

Today I worked for four hours at the Imports of Pier 1. It's only fucking about two minutes compared to tomorrow. I saw on the schedule that I'm supposed to work for six hours, from 11:00AM to 9:00PM. Dude, that's fucking ten hours, not six. It doesn't make fucking sense. Since there's a store meeting at 7 - 9, I was guessing that from 5 - 7 I'd be off duty. But then I read that I had a flex shift from 3 - 7. If I have to work that flex shift, it would be fucking against the law, being that I am underage. Not to mention that I'm going to be fucking exhausted. Who knows. But if I really had to work that long, I would get two paid breaks.

Oh man, that means I could go to Panera Bread and Qdoba in one single day. Maybe even Bensi. Holy shit.

Last night I saw this show on FUSE called Metal Asylum. It was pretty tolerable for this day and age, and that pretty much fucking surprised me up the fucking wall. One of the videos they aired was by a band called Strapping Young Lad. I have to say, they ain't that bad, had it not been for the frontman. God, that would've been one hell of an awesome video if the frontman hadn't existed. He made it pretty fucking ridiculous and I couldn't take them seriously at all because he's so fucking cheesy and sucks at growling. He growls like a drunken wolf with an italian sausage stuck in its butt crack.

This morning my mom and I made fried taro cake. I miss it very much. Because it is very good.


Christina N. @ 10:49 PM