Thursday, December 1
After physical education, and all the girls were changing in the "changing area," a walled-up section of a crappy gymnasium with steel benches lined up in it for people to put their shit or asses on. I was standing near the end of one bench changing my pants, when I didn't even get them zipped up, these girls started gathering together near their friend who was right next to me, and they kept taking up space and ignoring my existence and unzipped pants. They were being quite the obnoxious shitload, so with pants still unzipped, took my stuff and moved to another empty bench to continue my zipping. When I was done getting those pants on correctly, I had remembered that I left my mom's sherpa jacket lying on the other bench. So I go back to get it and discover that it somehow got on the floor and one of the "Shove Pants-less Asian Out of the Way Girls" was talking away like a coked-up Gilbert Gottfried to one of the other Shove Pants-less Asian Out of the Way Girl friends and was standing on the sherpa lining of the jacket with her most likely muddy shoe. I figured since she was one of those academy dipshits, she assuredly would not apprehend my existence if I chose to ask her to step off of my jacket. So I yank it out from under her sneaker. She still acts like nothing had happened at all and continues talking. Like a cotton plant was never stuffed under the bottom of her foot and suddenly ran away magically by itself. Such arrogance pissed me off so I turn to my friend and said some shit out loud and loud enough so that the girl could hear. Something beyond the boundaries of, "She fucking stepped on my jacket, stupid fucker." I turn my head a little bit, and from the edge of my eye the girl was still not turning around. So I gave her the finger.

Her friend who was facing in my direction most likely saw my good deed, and hopefully the bitch who stepped on my jacket saw it herself too. Or at least I hope her friend told her that she got the long finger treatment.


Mean Deed of the Day #2:
This little pest of a loser kept bothering and wanting to talk to/hang out with me and my friend during gym (yeah that class is just full of problematic beings), so I decided to start talking loudly about something that my mom and I were discussing about the night before during dinner - Punching people in the face. The speech consisted of yours truly saying that I had the urge to punch people in the face, so bad that their nose would turn into a pig nose because I would fuck it up so badly. I guess the pesty girl heard it and she disappeared for the next twenty minutes of class. It was a job well done.


Christina N. @ 7:13 PM