Wednesday, December 28
Today my mom and I had the ol' cell phone talk. Out of the 700 minutes that me, her, and my dad get from the Family Plan every month, I used 600 in my first month of ever having a cell phone; many of which are hour-long long-distance calls. So, if it happens again by the time she receives the next bill next month, I am either going to have to pay for my service or have my phone taken away. Guess I'll have to reduce 90% of my calls to after 9:00PM and weekends only.

You kids should sign up for Audiocrapper so we could waste time together. I can't believe that out of the entire time since June 21st, I listened to Motley fucking Crue the most. I mean, if someone asks you what band you've listened to the most throughout your life, would you want to say Motley Crue? Fuck no. I don't have much of a disliking for them, but I just cannot take them seriously. And if you do, I feel sorry for you. Over the past few months, I have wisened for the better and have not listened to the Crue at all. Neither did I listen to Bon Jovi. Shame, Christina.

The greatest fucking song in the world is "Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows" by Lesley Gore. Too bad it doesn't show up for some reason. And unlike Maroon 5, I am not ashamed of enjoying the likes of Lesley Gore.

Last night my head was throbbing in pain from a giant zit growing on my right cheek. It's fucking horrible to actually feel the pain while you're fucking sleeping. So you bet it's a nasty one. No fucking way am I going to take a picture of it. But, I did take pictures of the ridiculous amount of beer in my basement.

Keg.

Two and a half boxes. Can't see any in the left one, but they're in there.

Mini fridge.


Christina N. @ 1:46 PM