Sunday, December 25
Call me a stupid fucker, but I had a nice day. Today as you may know, was my folks' Christmas party and presents galore. I really did get a nifty camera and Chanel No. 5 perfume, a makeup kit, ten bucks, and three gift cards for Macy's and Target. Not much compared to the spoiled child, but they could just go fuck a poodle.

I was so excited to get to use the Canon Power Shot A520 that I had the batteries put in within five minutes of unwrapping it and snapped some shots of people with their presents just for the hell of it.

Momma.

Cousin Branda holding an ostrich and a dog.

Henry, my pop's friend's kid, Branda, and a cognac gift set with two glasses on the right. And yes, I own an Xbox.

Henry and my sibling, Kelly. Always arguing but I happened to capture a moment of peace in this picture.

The tree, with snowflakes made out of white pipe cleaners. w3 bE gh3tT0, yo.

Henry's three-month-pregnant mom, in front of the cognac gift set, a waffle iron, and a beverage warmer on the coffee table.

Macy's gift cards come in these really cute little boxes, about 5 x 7 inches.

And a Myspace-esque picture of me that is taken that way not because I want to be like Tom or xMatthewx, but my arms are just not merely long enough to take a normal picture.


Christina N. @ 1:21 AM