Sunday, December 25
Since my mom got a waffle iron from her friend, and since I'm a pig, decided to be the first to use it. While already having the iron out of the box and already making the batter, she suddenly comes into the kitchen and tells me that she's going to give it away. As an alternative, I was told to use the sandwich maker instead of the waffle iron to cook the batter. It really works, it's just that the waffles look nothing like waffles, inside and out. Maybe it had to do with the fact that (in addition to using a sandwich maker) since we didn't have any rum for the "crispy waffles" recipe, I put in vanilla instead. This took place at 3:00 in the afternoon after waking up at 2:00. Sad to know that only an hour later would sunset occur.

I guess I could say that I invented a new breakfast food. Vanaffles? They taste pretty damn good, but we really need to buy some syrup.

These are from when after everybody left.

one

Guess I forgot to resize this blurry piece of shit.

two

three

Unfortunately, I look more like my dad than my mom.

Very unfortunately.

four


Christina N. @ 6:58 PM